Monday, May 30, 2011

Summer Sabbatical

After much thought and soul-searching, I’ve come to the conclusion that the Society is no longer high on my list of “Things to Be Done Now!” So, rather than painfully pretend it is, I’m effectively shuttering the place for the summer months so that I can concentrate on the projects that require the most attention. Posts may occur from time to time, but I’d rather them be unexpected surprises than disappointed my readership by having them awaiting posts that never arrive. While I’d rather be able to do everything I have planned for the summer months, it’s obvious to me that something has to go to prevent anxiety and creative log-jams, and unfortunately the Society is that thing.

Be well, have a safe and happy summer, and I see you when I see you, hopefully with a Stonehell sequel almost completed in hand.

-Mike

7 comments:

Dangerous Brian said...

Enjoy your rest and we'll see you when we see you.

Mallius Vane said...

What Dangerous Brian said!

Jay said...

I look forward to seeing the fruits of your creativity Michael. See you in the fall!

Word verification: expreg
Oh, that just doesn't sound good.

David Key said...

Would rather see you take a rest than to see you burn out Michael.

Jim said...

Enjoy your summer!

Anonymous said...

You've got to do what is right for you.

Clovis Cithog said...

congrats mike

I think writing RPGs
pays 5 - 8 cents per word . . .

if you are interested,
the spell/ magic chapter of my
red planet game is the weakest link . . .

would you like to rewrite this section


if intere$ed, contact me at
clovi sCith og@ho t.ma il.c omm