Thursday, February 16, 2012

Stonehell Dungeon: Down Night-Haunted Halls for sale at GaryCon

With just over a month to go before I make my inaugural journey to Lake Geneva, I’ve made arrangements to have a limited number of copies of the first Stonehell Dungeon book packed in my bags prior to leaving Strong Island. If you’ve not yet purchased a copy of the book and you plan to attend GaryCon IV, you’ll have the chance to pick up a book of your own while supplies last. I’ll be selling them for the cover price to help defray the cost of food and incidentals (black lotus powder, houris, etc.) while at The Lodge. You’ll save on shipping and have the chance to get your copy personalized by yours truly if you buy yours at the con. For those of you not planning on attending and who live in the continental United States, Lulu.com is offering free ground shipping until February 17th with the code FLIGHTLESS. I’ll see the rest of you in 34 days.

No comments: