Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Psst! Wanna Know a Secret?

I'm shilling again. Lulu.com is offering a Secret Sale from now until the end of November 18th. During this time, you can buy one book at the regular price and get a second for 50% off. You don't need to know the handshake needed to get this deal, but you will have to enter the code SECRET305 when you check out. You obviously need to order two book for the promotion to work and you can only use it once. Hope on over the Lulu.com, start here, and then fill in your OSR library with another great book from any of the numerous titles dedicated to this thing of ours.

1 comment:

Steve Black said...

I bought your stonehell Dungeon. Unfortunately my Wife Petra saw it first and wanted to run it so I cant comment. But if it is as half as good as the hints she is dropping. Then, Plese allow the supplements to be also available in print as PDF downloads and then I will buy them too!!