Wednesday, December 2, 2009

I’m Back…Sort Of

I don’t know about you, but that break went by fast. At this point, I’ll take any free time I can get my hands on and, despite sharing my downtime with my birthday (which becomes less and less about me each year) and a national holiday, I did grab a few afternoon naps to try and fill in the bottomless pit of sleep deprivation I carry about with me. After managing to squeeze in a Toshirô Mifune triple-feature, it wasn’t too shabby of a temporary vacation.

Although I intended to have a period of relatively design-free time in my immediate future, I plan and the universe laughs. I’m currently working on a new project for another party, and I expect this to take up a decent chunk of my off-hours for the foreseeable future. Since this project isn’t for me, it gets pushed to the top of the “To Do” list. Once I’ve got a fair handle on it, I’ll be back to addressing concerns closer to home (like this blog). In the meantime, I’ve got a few posts scheduled, but I can’t see myself getting back into a regular schedule until after the holidays at the very earliest. I ask for your indulgence in this regard…again.

Stonehell Dungeon is still continuing to sell. Although it wasn’t my intention to release the book to coincide with the beginning of the holiday shopping season, I won’t knock that happy coincidence. To those of you’ve who bought copies since I last extended my gratitude, “thank you.” I’ve read your comments and emails, and, even if I don’t respond in person, I’m extremely pleased that so many how found the book to their liking and thankful that you took the effort to let me know.

I know I’ve been lacking about updating my blog list. Since I’ve started this digital endeavor, there’s been quite a few OSR blogs that have risen and fallen, and I’ve been meaning to bring my list up to date to reflect the casualties and reinforcements. I’m long overdue, but I hope to do some culling and adding in the near future. If you’ve contacted me in the past and I’ve failed to include you, have patience – your time is coming.

3 comments:

Timeshadows said...

Belated Happy Birthday! :D

Gothridge Manor said...

Glad to see you back. I haven't checked out your adventure, but will now. Been looking for another good read.

David The Archmage said...

Happy (belated) Birthday!

I've gotten my copy of Stonehell, and am reading it every chance I get, and loving it!