Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Stonehell Dungeon Review en Español with Pictures

Today, the Spanish gaming group, La Marca del Este (The East Mark), has a photo review of Stonehell Dungeon: Down Night-Haunted Halls on the blog, Aventuras en la Marca del Este. I received a very nice email from them yesterday letting me know about the review beforehand. You can read the review and check out the photos here. Here's the Babelfish translation for Anglophones.

I often forget that I’m not lodged in a garret somewhere, spewing these obscure thoughts out via parchment and a big, feathery quill. People actually do read some of them, and those people are located throughout the world. It’s only at times like this that I remember how plugged in I am to a larger audience. It’s perhaps for the best that way, too. My illusions of obscurity and locality prohibit me from overanalyzing what I write and they keep my thoughts honest.

3 comments:

The Grand Wazoo said...

kinda wish I could read spanish.

Michael Curtis said...

kinda wish I could read spanish.

Here's the link to the Babelfish translation: Stonehell Dungeon Review in English.

Rick Marshall said...

I read a little Spanish. They introduce their readers to the old-school movement, then to you and your product. Stone Hell is glowingly reviewed and recommended enthusiastically to anyone interested in dungeon crawls and/or the old-school movement.