Monday, December 14, 2009

Gadzooks! It's Stonehell and Death Frost Doom on the Offical D&D Podcast

James Raggi caught this one. With my less than comprehensive awareness of the podcasting field, the fact that both Stonehell Dungeon and Death Frost Doom received a mention on the official D&D podcast this past week would have slipped under my radar. I mentioned just a week or two ago that I forget sometimes that I'm not the deranged madman ranting in his garret that I often envision myself as. It's events like this that dispel that illusion and remind me that, even if I don't see them in person, there are people out there taking an interest in what I do. That's all sorts of humbling, scary, and crazy cool.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, great. Now you two hooligans have done it!

Congratulations. However, there is no more flying under the radar for you!

nextautumn said...

Just wanted to take a moment to congratulate you on all the well-deserved accolades. I'm eagerly awaiting my copy of the Dungeon Alphabet. I hope my own old school creations, when they're ready, meet with one tenth the success. Best.

LordVreeg said...

I think I am in the Garret next door.

Akrasia said...

Wow. Congratulations!

Pallando said...

wonderous news

Anonymous said...

Another might blow struck for the OSR!

Look upon these works ye mighty and despair!!

Today a podcast...TOMORROW...THE...WORLD!!!

ALL HAIL GYGAX!!!!

Chris T said...

Congrats! It's also good to see Wizards engaging the wider gaming community.

chatdemon said...

While it IS nice to see our peers recognized, let's not get carried away.

WotC doesn't give a solitary damn about what those of us not playing 4e are up to. Their pandering to us now and then is not an attempt to befriend us, it's an attempt to bring us into their camp.

Chris T said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chris T said...

Nah I see it's more of an insurance policy for when their customers realise computer games are more fun played on a computer.. =0