Friday, March 27, 2009

Save vs. Nonsense

I’m off to the dentist this morning for a little bit of extended work. I’m fully expecting to be a little wacky for a good portion of the day as a result of this, so I thought I’d spread the love of random nonsense a bit before the weekend officially begins. As a result of this pending appointment and the agita that such engagements produce, I’ve pushed back the final bit of Stonehell until next week. In the meantime, please enjoy the following bits of whimsy.

If Scott Adams wrote comics for Dragon Magazine, it probably be very similiar to this one.


I find this one more funny than I probably should.


One of these days I'm going to write a book that traces the parallels between the punk rock scene and the old school renaissance. This shall be the cover.

And lastly, if you ever wondered want would happen if you took a very pixelated copy of Leonard Nimoy's "The Ballad of Bilbo Baggins" and crossed it with Bad Brains' "Pay to Cum," you've got yourself some pretty weird issues, dude. But since I'm not here to judge, here you go:

4 comments:

Michael S/Chgowiz said...

Great song!

Mike D. said...

Bad Brains! Gotta love Punk Roc!

Ragnorakk said...

o my god
i rolled a 1

Yesmar said...

Bad Brains. Hell yes!