Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Updated Update

The files are again available. While doing some research on the various file-hosting alternatives offered by you fine folks, I rediscovered that I had a Mediafire account stemming back from the time the Open Game Table was being assembled. Since it was still valid and several of you had suggested Mediafire as an alternative, I went with them. If there are no problems with the files hosted there for the next several months, I'll likely keep any future crazy, homebrewed files there.

I believe that I found all the dead links and updated them to reflect their new homes. It's conceivable that I may have missed one or two, so if you do stumble across a non-working link, please drop me an email or leave a comment here so that I can make the correction. A complete list of all the files currently available can be found at http://www.mediafire.com/poleandrope.

I again thank you for your patience during the chaos and hope that it remains the exception around here and not the rule. My further thanks to everyone who made suggestions or offered temporary hosting services over the last two days.

No comments: