Wednesday, November 11, 2009

The Stars Are Right Over Long Island

The readership of the SoTPR is worldwide, so I don’t mention regional events on this blog. However, since my local neighborhood game store has been very good to me over the past year (taking a huge amount of old game books off my hands, putting aside used materials they think I might be interested in, and already ordering a few copies of The Dungeon Alphabet for their shelves), I will attempt to throw a little business their way in case anyone in the Long Island vicinity is interested.

Sunday, November 15th, is Cthulhu Day at Brothers Grim Games & Collectables. There will be two Call of Cthulhu groups playing and a few pick-up Lovecraftian board and card games during the day. I believe things are tentatively schedule to kick off around 11:30 AM, but since the two Keepers doing the CoC demos are coming from out of the area, arrival times have not been confirmed for the RPG groups. I was told there would be more information available by Saturday. Contact information and the store’s location are listed below.

Email: brothersgrimgames@gmail.com
Phone # (631) 698-2805
1244 Middle Country Road,
Selden, NY, 11784

I will down there on Sunday trying to get into one of the CoC groups. If you’re in the area and feel up to some loss of Sanity, please come down and join me.

Cthulhu fhtagn!

No comments: