Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Dungeon Alphabet Pre-Orders

I’ve been notified that The Dungeon Alphabet is available for pre-order over at the Goodman Games website. There will be a special pre-order offer announced later, but I’m not certain how much I can divulge about it at the moment. Stay tuned for further details as they clear the information embargo…

UPDATE: Since it has been asked and some of you might be hesitant to pre-order until the special offer is announced, I can say that the special offer will not affect anyone who pre-orders before the announcement is made. You won't be missing out on a special deal by ordering your copy now. Everyone who pre-orders a copy of the book will be equally eligible for what's to come. I hope this allays any fears in this regard.

10 comments:

R. Lawrence Blake said...

Finally! I am ready for this. Thanks for the info!

Aaron E. Steele said...

I'm guessing this is the bound copies?

nextautumn said...

Finally. Totally buying it. Thanks for the heads up.

Vanadorn said...

I just plunked down my $13.99 in sheckles.

This will be an autographed copy.

I will bribe you with xp. I have no shame.

V

Chris said...

[Stimpy] Joooooooy! [/Stimpy]

R. Lawrence Blake said...

I pre-ordered yesterday and it's not in my mailbox this morning! What gives?? ;)

Sorry, just excited about finally getting the DA after reading so much about it.

Anonymous said...

Re: two posts back. Mike did you not once simply refer to RPGs as a party with an ulterior motive?
needless to say I will still order my copy of your fine book

grodog said...

Michael---

Do you have any further details on the preorder special offer: if there's going to be something different about the book/offer at some point, it would be nice to know what that is so I know if I want to wait for that or not.

Allan.

Michael Curtis said...

Allan,

Good question and I'll update this on the post itself, but the answer is that the pre-order special offer won't effect the book iteself or the price you pay. I still can't say anything until Goodman makes the formal announcement, but I will hint that someone who pre-orders may get more than they expected.

grodog said...

Great news, thanks Michael: my preorder's in :D

Allan.