Wednesday, March 21, 2012

I'm Such a Sell-Out

Yeah, I know I said I wouldn't be posting until next week, but here's one piece of good news worth breaking radio silence for: The Dungeon Alphabet has sold out---again! The last of the second printings have left the warehouse and an impoverished nation must rely on what copies remain available through vendors.

Don't fret, however. A third printing is on the way and it might have some new surprises. Maybe those of you at GaryCon can ply me with black lotus powder and I'll let some details slip...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Michael and good to hear there'll be a third print. Look forward to hearing about the surprised.

Justin S. Davis said...

That's great news. Congrats.

Kaiju said...

Congratulations!

Lord Kilgore said...

Nice! I picked up a copy at Borders as soon as it hit those shelves a couple of years back.

Stefan Poag said...

This is great news for you; congratulations.

burnedfx said...

My girls took the title literally and memorized their Dungeon ABCs, hence I have never used it as a source.

This is not a complaint. It's an awesome book! Congrats, sell-out! ;]